<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

NPR Spinning Too
NPR is also taking liberties with the President's words. I hadn't posted before because you can't link to radio programs, but now that I am here, I will post without a link. In a story on the search of WMD, the reporter said "President Bush claimed Iraq was a 'grave and imminent threat'" which is a new version of the "imminent" lie that I had not heard before. Then, a few seconds later they play audio of his actual words and he says, of course "grave and gathering." What possible excuse could NPR have for this? I understand editing for brevity, but their fanciful fiction has the exact same number of words and even syllables. So why would they change his statement? It's not a concerted effort by a liberal media to impugn the President, now is it?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?