<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

This Year's Nobel 'Peace' Prize Winner Also Off Her Meds
I had never heard of Wangari Maathai before she won the Nobel 'Peace' Prize this year, so I read the early news stories that reported on her work planting trees in Kenya to learn who she is. The early reports were bland enough, but knowing the Norwegians, I figured I just needed to wait a little for the rabid anti-Americanism to bubble to the surface. And sure enough, thar she blows!
''Do not be naive. AIDS is not a curse from God to Africans or the black people. It is a tool to control them designed by some evil-minded scientists, but we may not know who particularly did [it],"
OK, she doesn't explicitly blame the US by name, but I think this keeps the Norwegians losing streak alive.

Via Best Of

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?